Welcome To Lead NRI & Visa Services

  • Official Schedule

  • Mail Us

  • Call Us For Details
    0799 0405 600

  • 9-11 Gunnery Terrace,
    Woolwich, London SE18 6SW

Services - Deed Poll

Deed Poll

You don’t have to follow a legal process to start using a new name. But you might need a ‘deed poll’ to apply for or to change official documents like your passport or driving licence.

A deed poll is a legal document that proves a change of name. You can change any part of your name, add or remove names and hyphens, or change spelling

If you wish to change your name in any official document such as your Indian Passport, we are able to help you make a deed poll to affirm your new name and subsequently make an application to have your name changed in the legal document such as a passport.